Warung Bebas

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What I'm wearing: 18.05.11

Here's what's keeping me warm today:


Witchery knit / Sportsgirl leather pants / Bassike circle tee / Marc Jacobs flats / Kiehl's Creme de Corps / Tiffany & Co chain


(above) Leather pants are extremely warm, great for those days you just feel like throwing on a tee and it's freezing! These ones are buttery soft (from 2 winters ago).


(above) My Venetian Link Necklace chain from Tiffany & Co. Obsessing over giant box chains right now, although, I'm not sure I'm happy about the fact that Tiffany & Co now offer online shopping! And these satin MJ flats are just, well, my second slippers. So good I've had them re-soled twice.


Have a yourself a lovely day/night wherever you are!

0 comments em “What I'm wearing: 18.05.11”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger