Warung Bebas

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Peaceful perfection": A beautifully Bohemian house tour

I knew when I laid eyes on the first image, that this would be my kind of home. And it is. Shared by a fashion writer, her artist husband and their two young children, this one scores bonus points for being filled with my favourite things - Mexican Suzani fabric, Moroccan Leather Pouffes, Indian Quilts... Click to take the full "Peaceful perfection" house tour, via one of my favourite blogs, Styleswoon.


You want more, don't you? Rightio then, for another gorgeous house tour try this "Refined and stylish" Milanese dwelling on for size. Here's a teaser (via fellow Aussie blogger, Jules of the famed Diversion Project):


On another note entirely, I just received a lovely comment on the Table Tonic Facebook page (thanks Kirralee!): 
"Hi Louise! I just love reading your blog. You've been getting a lot into the fashion lately with what you've been buying and wearing, which is brilliant. You always seem to look great, so I would really love to know what sort of makeup you wear on a day in day out basis. As a fellow northern beaches work at home mum I am always looking for ideas on how to look good yet practical! Love your work <3".

The beauty posts I've been doing recently have been surprisingly well received. I say this, because it's easy for me to think all you guys want to see is decor/interiors related posts, but obviously, I'm wrong! SO. In the coming days/weeks, I'm going to share my honest to goodness, daily holy grail of make-up products with you all. And there are some dingin' clever products in my little makeup bag - I'm an absolute beauty junkie! Watch this space.

0 comments em “"Peaceful perfection": A beautifully Bohemian house tour”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger