Warung Bebas

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bits n' bobs: My Instagram week in review

Had a photoshoot at the Table Tonic Shop on Monday! Wore makeup! Changed outfits! Had fun! Read more here.


Bought a new Clare Vivier "pouchette". Something to chuck keys/wallet/phone in, plus a snazzy pm clutch for my (*ahem) buzzing night life*. And leopard print? Eternally chic. PS The Clare Vivier blog is so cool. I have been trawling back through the archives for days. Check it out. Great bit-of-everything read.


Got me a new Macbook Air for the shop! When Apple products are 10% off at Dick Smith? You just buy them. If you can. I had put off buying a second laptop for the shop, so this was a mega-dose of happiness for my finances. Except for the bit where they so cleverly talk you into the $300 Apple Care Warranty because MacBook Airs have "no moving parts" and are a b*tch to fix (hi Tim).


New Baby Blanket sweetness just landed at the TT shop (80cm square), $299. Pure wool. One only. So special. 


Come follow me on Instagram (2000 people can't be wrong!). PS My username is tabletonic.


0 comments em “Bits n' bobs: My Instagram week in review”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger