Warung Bebas

Monday, April 18, 2011

Table Tonic reader photo: My TT'd beach house

A customer recently emailed me the link to her beautiful home, just a suburb away in Sydney's Palm Beach. She recently purchased a Table Tonic Ink Spot Ikat cushion and a Powder Blue Moroccan Leather Pouffe (which can be seen in the background). The whole place has a beautiful beachy blue, tan and white thing going on. Click here to check it out. PS Did you spot the Allyson Reynolds moth painting? Anna Spiro did a post on them last year, and I haven't been able to get them out of my head since...

LJ Hooker
(left) Ink Spot Ikat cushion, $79
(right) Powder Blue Moroccan Leather Pouffe, $199

PPS Guess what? You can book this dreamy place for your next holiday rental (wait until you see the view from the kitchen!). Click here for details.
 

0 comments em “Table Tonic reader photo: My TT'd beach house”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger