Warung Bebas

Friday, April 22, 2011

A day in the life: 23.04.11

The portrait:
 dita spactacles / vince knit / table tonic Union Jack cushion


The obligatory calories:
La Banette (read about them here) hot cross buns. ridic-sticks.


 The architecture: 
Mr Tonic (aka The Architect) has officially measured up our house and begun redrawing it. Did you spot the pool!?!? Note to self: Buy lotto ticket.


The dinner:
Mr Tonic is cooking this again tonight, but with veal osso bucco, instead of oxtail (which I find a little "eeeuw"). Best recipe ever. We are both extremely thankful I blogged the recipe, as we have no idea where it originally came from!


The bribe: 
Angelic, isn't she? Have a guess what I had to say to get this photo? I'll give you a clue: Starts with: "I'll be your best friend...".


0 comments em “A day in the life: 23.04.11”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger