Warung Bebas

Friday, April 1, 2011

25 bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered this week

I'm not sure if you're familiar with "virtual mother's group", Circle of Moms, but if you're a Mum and you haven't heard of it, head over for a squizz. As I mentioned a few weeks back, Circle of Moms recently conducted a poll of sorts, to find the "Top 25 Home Design Moms" blogs, and I'm so pleased to announce that Table Tonic made the top 25, coming in at number 19! But what this means for you, is that there are now 25-plus great home design blogs just waiting for your visit. Click here to check out the full list of nominees, in order of popularity.


Happy weekend Mommies!

0 comments em “25 bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered this week”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger