Warung Bebas

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Table Tonic's week(end) in review... Polaroid edition!

Friday afternoon: We always end up mucking around when the kids wander up the back garden to my office...


Friday night: Mini-Tonic gets gastro and sleeps right through Saturday. The poor sausage. On the upside, she was an excellent patient!


Saturday lunch: Il Bannette (best bakery ever!) olive baguette, fresh prawns, Japanese mayonnaise, avocado. Heaven on a plate.
 

Saturday afternoon: Mini-Tonic #2's front tooth falls out. Various photo shoots ensue and we are all mildly relieved. Note to self: Mini-Tonic #2 needs to say hi to the barber.


Cranes for Japan: Remember the cranes I blogged about back here and here? Well, this is the garland I bought. I hung it off the For Like Ever poster in Anoushka's room. So pretty (thanks Nicole!).


Sunday afternoon: Ooooh! Mark Tuckey Home opened on Friday, and Mr Tonic and I popped by while out for some caffeine on Sunday (I can't show you what I bought because it's for my Mum's birthday!)...


Sunday, 8:30pm: I opened the fridge last night and quite literally did a double take. The small army should be arriving any minute now to eat it all...


Monday winners! Aaaand (drumroll please) the 3 lucky winners of the Sydney Fashion Weekend competition are:
Mrs Woog (Woohoo Mrs Woog it's you!)
 

Congratulations winners! Please contact me with your mailing address and I'll get these double passes on their way to you! For everyone else wishing to attend, it's not too late - You can still get yourself some tickets (click here for details)!

0 comments em “Table Tonic's week(end) in review... Polaroid edition!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger