Warung Bebas

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"The cure for anything"...

Three or so years back, I read a book that was recommended to me by a Naturopath. It quite literally changed the way I viewed the world, my self, my health. It's called The Tao of Detox, by (bestselling) Author Daniel Reid and, from memory, has an entire chapter dedicated to Negative Ions, and their immense benefit to human health and wellbeing - Apparently, the breaking of the surface tension of water, by waves, falls or evaporation releases negative hydrogen ions into the atmosphere (read more on it here). As Isak Dinesen (Danish author of Out of Africa) once said: "The cure for anything is salt water; sweat, tears, or the sea."

Above images weheartit

0 comments em “"The cure for anything"...”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger