Warung Bebas

Friday, April 15, 2011

12 bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered this week

 An Australian expat living in Indonesia recently got in touch with me via email. It was one of those beautifully written, sweet, (and mildly gushy) emails, and it really made me smile. I nearly died and went to heaven when I checked out Sarah's "catalogued life", because she is the closest thing I've found to a blogging twin. Did I mention her kitchen back in Sydney had "bright raspberry cabinetry"? Yes. So the admiration is mutual. And as always, too good not to share. So go check out catalogued life, and come back for the rest. Happy weekend!



0 comments em “12 bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered this week”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger