Warung Bebas

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A day in the life: 08.04.11

Here we go again (yes, back by popular demand!) 

The threads:

bassike dress / american apparel tank / agent ninetynine leggings / 
marc jacobs bag / deadly ponies sheepskin lure / hermes cuff / 
pepper bracelet / havaiana thongs


The canine:

The online mag: 
(click here to read issue 2)

The rug:
theyallhateus

The cushion:
 (click to shop)

The word:
theyallhateus

 The collection:
 sundaycollector

The fragrance:

As you know, I thoroughly enjoy your comments, particularly when you let me know how you feel about a particular type of post. As I recently mentioned, fashion seems to be a bit of an obsession at the moment, yet I'm always conscious of the fact that Table Tonic is, primarily, a decor blog. But ultimately, I'm here, doing this for you, my wonderful readers, the ones who make my day, every day. So PLEASE, leave me a comment on this post - tell me what you think about Table Tonic - what you enjoy, what you could do without. Ask and ye shall receive! x
 

0 comments em “A day in the life: 08.04.11”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger