Warung Bebas

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Obsessing over: These 3 things!

1. Loving Earth Luvju (heart shaped) bars! Okay. Where do I start. These are really good. Really good. They come in two varieties (fruit and nut & chocolate) and seven flavours - admittedly, I've only tried the a.f.a, goji & chia one, but I just ordered another medley of 14 (including all seven flavours!) online here. This one (below) consists of: organic figs, organic activated almonds, organic brazil nut powder, organic goji berries (9%), organic activated chia seeds (7.2%) and organic (wait for it) blue green algae (1%) - a potent superfood. And that's it! Insert smiley face.


2. My Sportsgirl "MJ" pants! Midnight blue sequins, cropped (read: "normal person length"), lined in I-don't-know-what but they are super warm and as comfy as trackies. I kid you not. $149.95 and I bought them on Monday. RUN.


3. Audrey's new doggy bed! Alright, at $199 it's a slightly indulgent doggy bed (and they only come in one size), but Audrey looking the part in her "Natural" Moroccan Leather Pouffe from Table Tonic (click to buy). I left it unfilled and threw a few soft blankies in there and she's loving it sick. Soft and cosy (and, err stylish!) and the perfect shape! Sweet.

0 comments em “Obsessing over: These 3 things!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger