Warung Bebas

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Suzanis + Real Living mag: Happy Hump Day!

I've had so many compliments on our Mexican Suzanis since they've been hanging up in the new TT shop. And for a change, we have a few stunning multicolour pieces in stock (they never seem to stick around for long!).


Click to see the full range, available instore (Shop 6, 20 Avalon Parade, Avalon NSW) and online at tabletonic.com.au. There's even one Aqua Suzani (below) available for pre-order now!


In other news, the brand spankers new July issue of Real Living was found shivering in my wet mailbox yesterday! I had to stop myself Instagramming the whole thing last night (my Instagram username is tabletonic) - it's such a fun issue - on sale Monday!


So. What rrrrreally excited me? Exhibit A: My shop neighbour Sonja of Tiny Bird Fame on page 38...




Aaaand Exhibit C: Lovely US Blogger Cass LaValle of Coco + Kelley on page 41...


Happy Hump Day Tonic-ettes!

0 comments em “Suzanis + Real Living mag: Happy Hump Day!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger