Warung Bebas

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cult beauty brand Kiehl's announces price drop!

I bring good news, Tonic-ettes! As of this week, Kiehl's (aka "iconic New York purveyor of fine skincare") are slashing the prices of over a quarter of their best-selling products. I know. The price drop is effective this week and will last… forever! It includes many iconic, cult Kiehl’s products including (below) L-R: Crème de Corps Body Moisturiser (500ml) Was: $89 Now: $68, Facial Fuel Moisture Treatment For Men (125ml) Was: $68 Now: $48, Ultra Facial Cream (125ml) Was: $105 Now: $64. Admittedly, it's a bit of a splurge, but Crème de Corps Body Moisturiser is the bees knees of moisturisers. I've been using it for a decade, and it's the only thing that gets me through Winter!


Now, I have a favour to ask of you, Tonic-ettes - The lovely Kiehl's people are holding a wee competition for us bloggers:
1. Simply head over to the Kiehl's Australia Facebook page, "Like" it, and write the following on their wall “I found out about the Kiehl’s Price Drop from Table Tonic and my favourite product is (insert your fave Kiehl's product)”

The blogger with the most comments on the Kiehl's Australia Facebook page will win the competition & receive a deluxe pack of Kiehl’s best-selling products (woo-hoo hopefully that's me!), plus a plethora of deluxe samples to use for reader competitions/giveaways (woo-hoo that's you guys!).

2. Post the “I found out about the Kiehl’s Price Drop from Table Tonic and my favourite product is (insert your fave Kiehl's product)” comment on Twitter directed to @egpr_beauties, and I will receive extra points.

Right. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to grab half a litre of Creme de Corps. Weeeeeeee! PS You can shop online for Kiehl's products here at Mecca Cosmetica.

0 comments em “Cult beauty brand Kiehl's announces price drop!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger