Warung Bebas

Monday, May 23, 2011

Style inspiration: 6 reasons geodes rock!

1. Hippy heaven. Necklaces like this can often be found in local markets for next to nix, so keep your eyes peeled!


2. Beauty-ful styling by my genius ex-colleage, El (InStyle Australia's Beauty Editor) in their June issue. She told me I would love her beauty opener and she was right!


3. New Zealand wool rugs by studio bijoux design. Aren't they just precious (geddit!)?


4. Shoe/handbag queen Tory Burch in what can only be described as a statement necklace! Such a yummy mummy...

fab sugar france

5. Slices of heaven: I'm a huge admirer of beauty in nature. It leaves me speechless.

theyallhateus

6. Click here here to shop "Trend Alert: Terra Nova" (below), as seen on the  Lonny Blog

 

0 comments em “Style inspiration: 6 reasons geodes rock!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger