Warung Bebas

Monday, March 28, 2011

Retro-Lust: Louis Vuitton Monogram Scuba Collection

Wishing life had a "Time Machine" feature, just like my Mac. If it did? I'd be begging, borrowing and stealing to get my hands on the *cough* entire Louis Vuitton Monogram Scuba Collection from the Cruise 2009 range by Marc Jacobs... Because Neon and Louis Vuitton? Two of my absolute faaavourite things. Dear LV. Be a love and re-release the range? Go on. It'll be fun!
Paris Vogue, Jak + Jil, Louis Vuitton

  
PS This Louis Vuitton campaign (last 2 images) was shot by Patrick Demarchelier in Lake Como, Italy - one of the most jaw-droppingly gorgeous places I have ever had the privilege of visiting. PPS If you're LV obsessed, you simply have to bookmark ilvoelv.

0 comments em “Retro-Lust: Louis Vuitton Monogram Scuba Collection”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger