Warung Bebas

Monday, March 21, 2011

On sale now: Home Beautiful April 2011

And how perfect does the aforementioned April issue of Home Beautiful look on this red and black Table Tonic Mexican Suzani from a fresh shipment, which arrived only yesterday!


Also arriving in dark blue, plus a ridiculously pretty pink, which I haven't stocked until now. Anoushka promptly tried to claim it when she saw it (of course I said no!), but it really is a little girl's dream bedspread...


(below) Interior Designer Krista Ewart did the stunning interiors of this beautiful Californian beach house, featured in the July/August 2010 issue of House Beautiful magazine. A pink Mexican Suzani on a round table? That's a little bit great.


I'm well on my way to having every colour of the rainbow in stock, which is so fab, as this very product is one I was/am so passionate about, that it prompted me to establish the Table Tonic online store. They are just too amazing for words in the flesh. So there you go.


And how could I resist this shot?! Scrumptious!


PS Click here to see the full range of Table Tonic Mexican Suzanis, oh and don't forget to grab your copy of Home Beautiful

0 comments em “On sale now: Home Beautiful April 2011”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger