Warung Bebas

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Daphne Guinness's New York apartment in AD

The other week, I talked about mirrored walls and their ability to open up and brighten virtually any space or room. And still on that note, the minute I saw the below image I knew I just had to post it - The living room in the New York apartment of (eccentric fashionista, heiress, mother and muse) Daphne Guinness. I know it won't be everyone's taste, but it's pretty dingin' dazzling if you ask me!


You can take the full house tour, as it appeared in Architectural Digest, over here at Habitually Chic. I recently subscribed to AD, so hoping this is the first issue to arrive!!

0 comments em “Daphne Guinness's New York apartment in AD”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger