Warung Bebas

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rockin' my beauty cabinet this Autumn...

So. These are the 3 goodies I am counting on to get my skin, hair and body through the cold (not forgetting, dry!) Winter months, which will be upon us faster than you can say "re-hydration"! Yes. My name is Louise, and I am a beauty junkie...


(below) Greece’s leading natural products company, Aptiva does a mean body scrub - Orange and Ginger and smells good enough to eat (don't)! And just quietly, they just launched their online store here in Australia! Love me a body scrub.


(below) "Dry and Damaged, Under-Nourished Hair"? Pick me! Pick me! Yes, the words "repairative" and "masque" make my follicles sing. Oh, and by the way, Kiehls? Kiehls rocks. Aussie Tonic-ettes, you can buy Kiehls online here at Mecca.


(below) Dermalogica will always have a happy corner of my beauty cabinet all to itself. And for good reason. It does what it claims to.


Every Saturday morning whenever I remember, I do the following to my face and it bloody glows (and brings in the compliments for weeks)! 1. Wash with Special Cleansing Gel 2. Exfoliate with Skin Prep Scrub. 3. Whack on the Gentle Cream Exfoliant Masque. 4. Last step, Skin Refining Masque. You will truly light up the room after this little Dermalogica routine.

PS If there is something you think is the Holy Grail of beauty products, please share it with me - leave a comment! I love nothing more than an enthusiastic recommendation.

0 comments em “Rockin' my beauty cabinet this Autumn...”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger