Warung Bebas

Monday, March 28, 2011

Elle Decor April 2011 and House & Garden May 2011

Yesterday I received the US Vogue "Rihanna issue", which I positively devoured last night, and today? Elle Decor April 2011 (on sale now) and House & Garden May 2011 (on sale soon). I'm telling you, Tonic-ettes - subscribe and save - and love your mailbox like there's no tomorrow! Isn't it uncanny how similar these 2 covers are?!


I have never wanted to live inside a magazine cover as much as the April Elle Decor one! It's a cover I can't ever imagine (previous Editor-in-Chief) Margaret Russell running with.... You know? It's a lot less stuffy/polished than previous ED covers. And I like it! Thoughts?

0 comments em “Elle Decor April 2011 and House & Garden May 2011”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger