Warung Bebas

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Table Tonic's week(end) in review...

The weekend kicked off beautifully around lunchtime Friday, where we enjoyed a leisurely lunch with the birthday boy. The Boathouse at Palm Beach would have to be one of the most beautiful spots in Sydney, rather loving that it's in the next suburb! And yes. Jasper and his new Skateboard? Officially inseparable.


(above) Jasper and "Penny". BFF's.

(above) I had the Goat's cheese Frittata (left) and both Mr Tonic and Jasper had Fish & Chips (right)


(above) That would be me. Wearing (because it's useful information) French Connection top, Karen Walker sunglasses, Ausko scarf, Hermes cuff.


 (above) The Tonic boyz.


(above) I wandered down to the corner store on Saturday arvo, only to stumble upon this - A Vogue Living Before + After Special Edition (on sale now)! Will post a sneak peak soon.


(above) A gorgeous High School friend of mine texted me on Saturday arvo (and an ex-collegue tweeted me!) to alert me to this little mention - A quarter page in Saturday's Good Weekend (Sydney Morning Herald) supplement, featuring a Table Tonic Moroccan Wedding Blanket! And PS I have a bunch more breathtakingly beautiful Vintage Moroccan wedding blankets arriving in the next few weeks!


Of course I always know about these things in advance, but it's always such a thrill to see them in print!


(above) 8.30pm, Saturday. Earth Hour. I loved the warm glow half a dozen lit candles gave the house. I vowed to do it more often. PS I actually almost lit one of my Enjoy flameless candles. I was quite funny, really!

I hope you all created some wonderful memories over the weekend and wish you a superb week ahead! x 

0 comments em “Table Tonic's week(end) in review...”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger