Warung Bebas

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Jasper Julian

Our little Jasper turns seven today, and I'm feeling nostalgic. How this happened so quickly is beyond me. Well, you know what I mean! Jasper came into the world a week overdue, via emergency caesarean, weighing in at a whopping 4.07kg. But a dream baby and always so happy. Even now, he's the cheeriest, funniest(!), most low-maintenance child anyone could hope for. A real sweetheart. So please indulge me while I take a skippy trip down memory lane...


 
 

The end. Or should I say, the beginning! And if I told you we bought him something that was in this month's Australian Vogue magazine, would you laugh?! True story - a Penny skateboard! Every second kid around here has a skateboard or a surfboard... We didn't buy it in pink(!), but this did make me laugh!


Happy Birthday Jasper Julian. xxx

0 comments em “Happy Birthday Jasper Julian”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger