Warung Bebas

Monday, November 7, 2011

TT spotlight: The no-nasties products I use everyday

I've been meaning to do this post for such a long time. My foray into natural health has been a real eye-opener and I've come to realize that natural "personal products" are some of the most effective, beautiful smelling goodies out there! These are a few that I've been loving:


1. Biologika Vanilla Kiss roll on deodorant (buy online): the first natural deodorant I tried. It smells lovely and, as with all aluminium-free deodorants (note: they're called deodorants, NOT anti-perspirants), you still sweat a little, but I quite enjoy sweating, knowing it's the body's way of detoxing.
2. Weleda wild rose deodorant spray: I like Weleda's product range a lot, and the rose fragrance in this is lovely.
3. Lavera milk & honey deodorant spray: This is the deodorant I have settled on (my hairdresser put me onto it). I'll put 3 sprays under each arm in the morning and then reapply if I'm going out again later in the day.
4. Simplicite firming rehydration eye cream: Absolutely, hands down, one of the most soothing and moisturizing eye creams I've ever used. AND it's all natural. A-ddicted. I'm about to buy more of their Damask Rose Day Cream and Revitalising Night Creme too!
5. Dr Bronner's citrus orange liquid soap: Anything by Dr Bronner is the absolute bomb, and it's very well priced too!
6. Comvita toothpaste: My fave
7. Grant's toothpaste: My other fave. Admittedly, they're the only two I've tried so far.

All of these goodies are available at health food stores, and be sure to shop around, as prices can vary quite a lot. PS If you live in the Northern Beaches area of Sydney, Healthy Life in Warringah Mall has 20% off everything on the first Monday of the month (plus, every time you spend over $100, you get a $5 voucher!). I've also been using a couple of MooGoo products - the shampoo and conditioner (not shown) which are just fantastic. I highly recommend them. The conditioner is one of the best conditioners, detangler-wise, I've ever used.

Now I'd love to know - what are you loving? Anything else I should know about?

0 comments em “TT spotlight: The no-nasties products I use everyday”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger