Warung Bebas

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A day in the life: 10.11.11 (my new hair!)

We have new weather (hot) and I have new hair (wait, also hot!). So a big thank you-ey shout out to Alan (cut) and Wayne (colour) at Atlantis hair in Sydney for this:

(above) Karen Walker Sunglasses, Country Road dress

(above) Check out the (ammonia-free) foils! Can I stop looking in the mirror? Not yet. PS Wayne, you are a mind reader and a genius. PPS Got a few new Original & Mineral products to try as well, I'll show you them soon!

(above) Country Road dress, Danika boots, Michael Kors watch, Meadowlark ring. Rug, Moroccan Pouffes and green chevron Ikat cushions, all Table Tonic.

0 comments em “A day in the life: 10.11.11 (my new hair!)”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger