Warung Bebas

Sunday, November 13, 2011

14 bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered last week

It's not often I single out a particular website or blog on my bookmark-worthy posts list, but today I must make an exception. I actually only discovered nourished life ("living toxic free in the city") last night. Irene, the blog's author, writes (in her first post, dated 7th March this year):
"Here it is, my blog on the amazing discoveries I make while attempting to live an affordable toxic free, balanced & energetic life in the city. I’ve transformed from feeling average to bursting with energy. I have found life changing advice, products and ingredients to consume and to avoid at all costs. My blog is about how to easily remove toxic chemicals from our life and how making small tweaks will quickly result in fast, healthy weight loss, unrelenting energy, crisp clear thinking, glowing skin and an end to getting sick!" ENJOY! 

sous style fashion
india rose fashion
im fancy fashion

0 comments em “14 bookmark-worthy sites I (only) discovered last week”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger