Warung Bebas

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

14 things we can learn from Nov/Dec Lonny

So I'm a bit late to the Lonny party this month, but better late than never, I say! The Nov/Dec 2011 issue was out 6 days ago is out now - Here are 14 things it taught me:


(above) THAT Ikea rug? Still as good as the day we first laid eyes on it (sigh)...


(above) A killer typeface is actually all you need in life. That, and a dirty great big, yellow slice of rock (number 18, I'm looking at YOU!).


(above) Jonathan Adler shouldn't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day. Because he is the man.


(above) I need a green Jonathan Adler lacquered tissue box in my world. We all do.


(above) I've said it before, and I'll say it again: "Art maketh a room".


(above) ...Ditto a gold fish occasional table.


(above) Deep peacock blue walls are not for the faint hearted. And mirrored cube coffee tables are not ideal for home owners with offspring.


(above) Ikat cushions? Still hot. Duh.


(above) Bathrooms the size of a small apartment tiled in black marble subway tiles? That's a yes from me. The floor I could take or leave.


(above) Trick people into thinking you are Scandinavian by kitting our your home with timber floorboards, white walls and black furniture.


(above) More is sometimes more.


(above) Covering every square inch of wall with art is a "YES"!


(above) Wall to wall zebra could potentially be nightmare-inducing when laid in a bedroom. With that bed linen.


(above) Simple equals special. Every. Time. Ahhh. That's better.

0 comments em “14 things we can learn from Nov/Dec Lonny”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger