Warung Bebas

Thursday, November 10, 2011

On sale now/soon: Real Living, House & Garden...

WHOA! Happy 11/11/11 Tonic-ettes (that has to be lucky, right?)! Here's what's on the vintage cane chest I call a side table today: 


(above) The Australian Women's Weekly, House & Garden, Delicious, Real Living.


Look at all that red! It would appear Christmas is indeed upon us! Which is equal parts exciting and scary, really. On another note entirely, I'll be "lunching" at The Ivy tomorrow for a VERY special friend's birthday. And I don't know what to wear. I think it's the footwear that's throwing me...What are you all up to this weekend? Shopping? Markets? Quiet reading? Time in the garden? Cooking up a storm perhaps. Share!

0 comments em “On sale now/soon: Real Living, House & Garden...”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger