Warung Bebas

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Take Control of Your Health by Elaine Hollingsworth

One of these books has my jaw literally on the ground, and I'm only at page 21. I almost fear picking it up again, I'm just sitting here staring at it like it's some kind of magic wand with powers way beyond my control. Infinite thanks to Miranda Kerr and her amazing Kora blog for the tip off (PLEASE read her Mum, Therese's posts on it here and here) and buy Take Control of Your Health by (best selling author) Elaine Hollingsworth here. You'll want everyone you know to read it. I PROMISE YOU.


PS Oh, and the August 2011 issue of US Vogue arrived today too!

0 comments em “Take Control of Your Health by Elaine Hollingsworth”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger