Warung Bebas

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Table Tonic Top 5: The beauty products I use everyday

Right now, these are the beauty products I use everyday, without fail. As a mum who works from home, I don't want/need heavy makeup and a huge routine, so here goes. And don't get me wrong, this certainly isn't all I use, it's just a few things on high rotation. They're that good. PS I'm thinking this could be a three six part series...


1. Leave in conditioner 
Pantene Nature Fusion Leave on Creme (rrp$9.99). Pantene have a brand spankers new "Nature Fusion" range out, which includes this "Leave on Creme". I'm calling it nothing short of a miracle. Got fluffy/frizzy ends like me? Two squirts of this stuff and they are not only gone, but become soft and smooth. I was all ready to get an inch cut off my tortured ends, but now there's no need! Never before have I been so amazed by a beauty product. Seriously. For more info, check out Nikki (aka Styling You)'s hilarious blog entry "I flew to Sydney for a blowdry".

2. Moisturizer 
Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance (rrp$70). Winter is the only time I'll abandon my trusty Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream for something a little "heavier". Intensive Moisture Balance to the rescue. Not too heavy, not too light, but juuuust right. Goldilocks would surely approve.

3. Sheer tint 
Estee Lauder Day Wear Sheer Tint Release (rrp$80). I first tried this product a few months back after tearing a little sample sachet out of a magazine. And as soon as it ran out, I panicked. I had-to get more. Thousands of tiny tinted "beads" release the tint as you rub it on your skin. Think sheer, super lightweight coverage (with a glorious smell) - something to warm up glow-in-the-dark winter skin.

4. Eye cream  
Kiehl's Double Strength Deep Wrinkle Filler (rrp$68). I struggle a lot with eye creams. So often I'll feel tight/dry/dehydrated around my eyes halfway through the day. But I'm very happy with this one. Bonus points for filling wrinkles. And "plumping"!

5. Concealer 
Becca Compact Concealer in "Cashew" (rrp$38). I am onto my second little compact of this brilliant concealer, and it is literally a "what one thing would you take to a desert island" type product. I could not, would not live without it! Under the eyes, around the nose, brow bone. No one has a perfectly even skin tone, and if you don't have a (decent) concealer in your make-up bag (no matter how little make-up you wear), you're just not living. This is an essential. PS Comes in...wait for it... 34 shades ("Cashew" is my fave)!

There you have it! Now it's your turn - leave a comment (yes, they're back and working beautifully!) and tell me your "desert island" beauty product(s)! There's nothing like a personal recommendation!

0 comments em “Table Tonic Top 5: The beauty products I use everyday”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger