Warung Bebas

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Table Tonic takes a (mini) trip

Tomorrow morning, together with Mr Tonic, Jasper-Tonic and Mr brother and sister in law, I'll be making a (what's become annual) pilgrimage to the frosty-as-all-hell Blue Mountains (this was last year's mini break), which will have a maximum temperature of 8 degrees for the next few days. Just repeating that - EIGHT DEGREES MAXIMUM. Yikes. I don't think I own "8 degrees clothes"!  We're staying here (below). It looks a little bit delightful - I'll let you know how we go. I hope you also have a lovely weekend - I've got 25 more bookmark-worthy sites coming your way tomorrow morning (Yes! Early!). x

0 comments em “Table Tonic takes a (mini) trip”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger