Warung Bebas

Monday, July 4, 2011

Isabel Marant: What's in the bag?

For those who were wondering what Ma and Pa Tonic brought back from the Isabel Marant boutique in Paris (you may remember this email they sent me)...


Two beautiful bracelets (and a natural pumice stone - above -  that they brought back from Mauritius!)


And, like all Isabel Marant goodies, they came in the sweetest little printed pouch!


I'm looking forward to being able to pile on the arm candy, come Spring. Right now it's so cold (I think Winter just got the memo)! And windy!


And I think they're going to play so nicely with these guys - my two current faves.

(above) Isabel Marant Herringbone bracelet (sold out), but you can still buy the necklace here, Tiffany & Co. box chain bracelet (buy it here).

Hope you like them! PS I love that they brought back the little Isabel Marant carry bag they came in. It's too cute.

0 comments em “Isabel Marant: What's in the bag?”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger