Warung Bebas

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Table talk with Louise Bell: "Inside my colourful world"

As you know by now (because I posted about it here), the birthday issue of Ivy and Piper went live a few days back. The I & P girls, Melanie and Elizabeth were kind enough to have me as a contributor this past year, and it's been a mega-blast. So here's this issue's thang: "Inside my Colourful World" (click to read Ivy and Piper, and find me on pages 102-107). That reminds me - There is a lovely quote in the current issue of House Beautiful, along the lines of: "Don't be afraid of colour - You'll be surprised how good it makes you feel". Amen to that!

0 comments em “Table talk with Louise Bell: "Inside my colourful world"”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger