Warung Bebas

Monday, October 31, 2011

DIY of the day: Bunnings just got chic!

This just in from one of my favourite blogs: It's Claudia of Peep My Style fame's home (I spy a Table Tonic Pink Spot Ikat cushion on the couch!)...

Photography by Hannah Blackmore

And here's the DIY of the day - The "brains" under the dome (below) is actually nylon rope that cost $14.95 from bunnings and it comes in a bunch of different colours! Nylon rope! From Bunnings! Is anyone else digging this on a grand scale? Or have I (and Claudia) lost the plot?

Photography by Hannah Blackmore

Claudia recently emailed me to inform me that the Table Tonic blog has been immortalized in her shiny new blog header...


Ooooh! Thanks Claudia! Isn't it gawjus? Claudia loves pink, by the way... It's a cracker of a blog, so go say hi to Peep My Style. PS Claudia's home is a finalist in the Real Living reader decorating contest!
 

0 comments em “DIY of the day: Bunnings just got chic!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger