Warung Bebas

Thursday, October 20, 2011

On sale now: Real Living, Vogue Living, Home Beautiful

Some bright and beautiful mag-ness has been hitting our bug-that-needs-a-colonic-infested mailbox this week (I swear I need to start wearing gloves to retrieve the mail?!). This week's loot comes in the form of my Aussie faves Real Living (Nov), Vogue Living (Nov/Dec) and Home Beautiful (Nov)...


And hats off to the Home Beautiful team - I'm calling this their BEST ISSUE EVER! I know. Loved it. And I spy a Mexican Suzani on the cover (there's a Table Tonic Mexican Suzani in Real Living too!). On sale now (Table Tonic AND the mags, that is!).

0 comments em “On sale now: Real Living, Vogue Living, Home Beautiful”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger