Warung Bebas

Monday, October 24, 2011

Get the look: The modern/classic Berber rug

I really have to take my blogging hat right off when I look through the (creatively named) 'Miscellaneous' folder on my Mac. It's completely and utterly bursting with beautiful interiors pics that there quite simply aren't enough hours in the day for. Could I blog full time? Hell yeah. I was looking for a particular image yesterday and found this in my archives - The first thing that caught my eye? THE RUG Beacuse we have one just-like-it in the Table Tonic online store! Wheeeeeeeeee!


And that, by my watch, makes it GET THE LOOK o'clock:


(above and below) 
Table Tonic "Neva" Moroccan Berber rug,
1.25 x 1.83 metres, $1999.
(free delivery Australia wide on all Table Tonic Berber rugs)

PS Oh, and how could I resist sharing these two glowing Table Tonic customer emails (from last week) with you:

"Just to let you know my two lovely soft cushions arrived and they're gorgeous.  I also loved the way they were packaged -  arriving under a blanket of pristine tissue paper, in a box that was just the right size.  Everything shouted 'attention to detail' which gets my vote and my smile every time."

"You packaged everything up so beautifully. It was a real treat to open and a pleasure to shop Table Tonic!"

PPS My blog post a year ago today? Room of the week: Worn Out (I think you'll like it). Happy Tuesday Tonic-ettes! 

0 comments em “Get the look: The modern/classic Berber rug”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger