Warung Bebas

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Friday Fab Five: Swoony things for your style-radar

1. THE LABEL: I'm quite loving ANU's "luxurious yet relaxed" (my fashion mantra!) new-season collection. Think featherweight silk and cotton maxi dresses/skirts, batwing kaftans, hand-dyed and ruched oriental kaftans, backless jumpsuits, single-sleeve and off-the-shoulder dresses, as well as "palazzo pants". PS Oprah (Goddess) wore an ANU Zebra Print oversized shirt during her visit to Australia!! But it's this dress (below) that I'm really swooning over. My weekends undoubtedly be merrier with this on my back! Dear Santa...


2. THE PANTS: So the Nudie Jeans Khaki range is killing me! I bought mine - that's them below - (Tight, in "deep soil") online from General Pants (who offer free next-day delivery when you spend over $70. Awesome!). They have a tiny bit of stretch too, which normally I hate, but these are perfection. Did I just buy more from the Nudie Khaki range on We Love Jeans? Why yes I did, thanks for asking. Nudies are the only jeans/pants that suit my (2-children-later) body, so heck, when you're onto a good thing you tend to stick to it! Oh, and the nice Nudie webstore people ship worldwide too - free when you spend over $230.


3. THE NEW EARRING ALERT! Those dingin' clever bohemian poppets over at Spell have just added these ridiculously heavenly angel wing earrings to their collection (click to buy). I also have the Little Jupiter wings necklace, a mother's day gift from earlier this year. I think I am officially an angel with all these wings flying around!


4. THE BEAUTIFYING SUPERFOODS: If you like your beauty with a side of "yum!", you're going to adore the SUPER by Nicholas Perricone range. "World renowned healthy aging expert" Nicholas Perricone is best known as pioneer of the concept that what you feed your skin can up your beauty quotient. Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan. I'm in. SUPER by Nicholas Perricone is exclusive to Kit Cosmetics in Australia. Check out the ingredients(!):


(above) I use the Hyper Hydrator with Coconut Water - a drink for your skin! SO good. Buy it here. PS You must check out the SUPER by Nicholas Perricone website - It's gorgeous!


5. THE NEW LOOT: Without giving too much away just yet, there are some beautiful new goodies coming soon to the Table Tonic online store... Watch this space!


And hey - Don't forget to shop the Table Tonic 20% off storewide sale! Ends midnight Sunday!

0 comments em “Friday Fab Five: Swoony things for your style-radar”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger