Warung Bebas

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Table Tonic reader photo: My TT Mexican Suzani

I always loved the idea of stretching a Mexican Suzani over a canvas. They're so graphic in their design, and up close, thousands of tiny hand embroidered stitches make up scenes of birds, flowers, rabbits and other creatures. One of my (very clever) customers recently sent me this photo of her Suzani, proudly hanging in her hallway, stretched on a canvas. Doesn't it look amazing?! I suggested she give it a good spray with a waterproofer like scotchguard prior to hanging it up, and dust it regularly to avoid build up of dirt. PS The multicolour suzanis always fly out the door, but we have one new piece arriving in the next few weeks - click here to pre-order it!


Click to shop Mexican Suzanis on tabletonic.com.au, and if there is ever a colour you need that isn't in stock, click here to send us an email and we'll do our best to get one in for you at no extra cost. Happy "Hump Day" Tonic-ettes!

0 comments em “Table Tonic reader photo: My TT Mexican Suzani”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger