Warung Bebas

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Table Tonic in the Howard's Storage World catalogue!

Remember this picture of Anoushka-Tonic's newly decorated room


Well! Much to my delight, the folks over at Howard's Storage World were so enamored with my use/styling of their "Tubtrugs", that they gave me a shout out in their newest catalogue (I know!!!!!), which hit all HSW stores last Monday, and will be in stores for a year(!).


Ironically, I picked up the new catalogue when I was in Howard's Storage World buying even more "Tubtrugs" for the TV room! I call them a very easy solution to kid's toys strewn throughout the entire house (they have handles, people!). And yes, I'm addicted.
Click to view the Howard's Storage World catalogue online.


Isn't the cover great? So, what's your star buy at Howards Storage World? Tell me!
 

0 comments em “Table Tonic in the Howard's Storage World catalogue!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger