Warung Bebas

Monday, September 12, 2011

On sale now: Home Beautiful October 2011

So I grabbed the new issue of Home Beautiful on Monday. Mr Tonic (of GDB Architecture fame) had a feeling one of the houses he designed was going to be in it, and well, like I need an excuse to buy a magazine!?


He was right, this is it (below) - Go Mr Tonic! I'll show you the full article soon, but in the meantime, click here to see more of the house on Mr Tonic's website.


So, I kept casually flicking through until a random Suzani on page 82 stopped me in my tracks. Turns out it was the beautiful home of Hayley (Hayley is one half of Porchlight Interiors) and turns out the Suzani is a Table Tonic Suzani! Click to see more of Hayley's fabulous Queensland home on the Porchlight Interiors blog.


(above) The Suzani on 19 year old Kelsey's bed and (below) the same Suzani, as it appeared in the Table Tonic online store.


And (below) Kelsey's room as seen on the Porchlight Interiors portfolio - which is SO divine:


I love those kind of surprises! Click to see the current range of Table Tonic Vintage Suzanis. They're a bed's best friend. Happy Tuesday, Tonic-ettes!

0 comments em “On sale now: Home Beautiful October 2011”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger