Warung Bebas

Thursday, August 11, 2011

On sale soon: Vogue Living magazine Sept/Oct 2011

Because if the September/October 2011 issue of Vogue Living (on sale next week) doesn't scream happy weekend, then I''m darned if I know what does!


PS I made a batch of My New Roots blogger/chef Sarah Britton's Raw Brownies last Friday night and ate the last one today. And subsequently panicked. So I shoved the four magic ingredients (plus I add shredded coconut) in the blender/bowl and VOILA! Peace and calm is once again restored. I live for these babies. They have changed the lives of each and every one of my tastebuds. Please try them. And don't panic if you "hate dates". I hate dates. But they get whizzed up to unrecognizable status and serve only to sweeten. Trust me. Look at them would you!

(above) Tupperware and a dirty tea towel. I know. I should be a food stylist.

And the best bit? They're dingin' good for you (I've been known to eat one before breakfast!). Happy weekend Tonic-ettes!

0 comments em “On sale soon: Vogue Living magazine Sept/Oct 2011”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger