Warung Bebas

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Table Tonic Bookshelf: 8 (healthy) reads to inspire

Two weeks ago, not one of these books was on my bookshelf. And while not all of them are new releases (most of them aren't), they all came highly recommended. Alright, with the exception of The Vegetable Cookbook, which I would gaze at longingly every time I found myself in the queue at the Post Office (every day)! The first time I actually flicked through it, I bought it. And so did the lady behind me.


I'm going to leave it up to you to Google them (because I know you're clever like that!). Let me know how you go. Perhaps you already own some of these? Or maybe you'd like to recommend some others? Thank you to Rachel who suggested I might like The Hundred Year Lie and Alecia, who suggested Clean: The Revolutionary Program to Restore the Body's Natural Abilty to Heal Itself. Happy reading (and cooking and healing and eating!).

0 comments em “Table Tonic Bookshelf: 8 (healthy) reads to inspire”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger