Warung Bebas

Monday, December 5, 2011

Another happy customer email: My Table Tonic Juju Hat!

Yesterday, I received a beautiful email from an ex-colleague-slash-Table-Tonic-customer:
"Hi Louise! Just a quick email to say a HUGE thank you for the Juju! See below for a quick pic – as I think I mentioned to you a while back we renovated our terrace a little over 2 years ago now and it’s still a work-in-progress when it comes to decorating but this has definitely helped things along...". I excitedly forwarded it to Mr Tonic. His response? "Very nice. They have gone to the Loulou school of decorating...".

Photography by Luc Remond

I'll take that as a compliment! Click to buy a Table Tonic large off white Juju Hat (a beautiful, fluffy new shipment has just touched down!). All orders are dispatched within 24 hours of payment!

0 comments em “Another happy customer email: My Table Tonic Juju Hat!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger