Warung Bebas

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New-Balustrade-slash-having-fun-with-Instagram

It's in! It's in! Or is it "up"? Yes, we are officially with Balustrade again. Kind of reminds me of a giant kid's play pen... but I freakin' luvvit! PS We got it from Art of Stone and it was installed by Art Weld.


Ignore the floor though - Yes, Mr Tonic has his work cut out for him (again) this weekend. Poor Mr Tonic... Actually, I shouldn't say that, he always says he would restore old houses full time if he won lotto (yeah right!). He wants to become a "conservationist" of 50's architecture in Sydney. And he would be damn good at it too.


I've discovered Instagram. Can you tell?!


Yes, I'm a little bit fashionably late to the Instagram party, but WOW. Too much fun for one lifetime! Lots to still figure out, but bear with me... 


I have literally been walking around the house with my iPhone, like a kid with a new camera, looking for something, anything to photograph and turn into my own little piece of Insta-fun. Exhibit A. Jasper-Tonic's school work:



And I Instagram-ed yesterday's "arm party". Because why not. The deets? Michael Kors watch, Pepper Gibbs "you will shine" bracelet - email peppergibbs (at) gmail (dot) com, Tiffany & Co Venetian link bracelet, Skin & Threads cotton knit, Bassike long sleeve tee.


The Mini-Tonics. Do you have any idea how hard it was to get this photo? OMG.


And last, but not least, yesterday's new additions: Elle Decor, Home Beautiful and Aussie InStyle.


Oh, and if you have any hot Instagram-y tips, please leave a comment! I'm on my Instagram L-plates!

0 comments em “New-Balustrade-slash-having-fun-with-Instagram”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger