Warung Bebas

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Goodbye for now...

Hello my friends. It's been such a memorable year in the land of Tonic. And sharing 2011 with you guys, my Tonic-ettes, has been a huge and fulfilling part of that. If you're out there, thinking of starting a blog, I say GO FOR IT, because it has changed my life on a wonderfully grand scale. The people I have connected with and re-connected with as a direct result of this blog has been an absolute trip. And the best part of it all has without question, been inspiring you all on a daily basis - particularly, it seems, with my health posts! I just love it. But blogging is time consuming (and then some!), so it's time now for me to take a short break. But the news isn't all bad - I'm going to leave you with 18 fabulous websites to browse through at your leisure. And if you still want more, click here. I'll see y'all in 2012! MERRY CHRISTMAS from the entire Table Tonic team! Oh, right. That's just me...! xLouise

Simply Grove

emmy and mouse design/misc
iubiree misc
oil pulling health

0 comments em “Goodbye for now...”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger