Warung Bebas

Monday, June 27, 2011

(Very) Stylish Homes: Courtney Cox's Malibu retreat

The Elle Decor article begins: "Before becoming an actress, Courteney Cox wanted to be an architect." And it's certainly evident in what is undoubtedly one of my favourite celebrity homes to date. 


(above) The full article appeared in the July/August 2011 issue of Elle Decor - read it here. It's a little bit masculine, surprisingly earthy and sophisticated to boot. Simply breathtaking. Take a look:


If I was building or renovating a house tomorrow (oh wait, we are!), this feature would be my complete and ultimate inspiration file. I think it's perfect. Looking forward to seeing this issue in my mailbox any day now! PS Huge thanks to fellow blogger Nicole of First House on the Right for the tip off! 

0 comments em “(Very) Stylish Homes: Courtney Cox's Malibu retreat”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger