Warung Bebas

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Table Tonic: Let the next chapter begin!

Tomorrow sees the dawn of a new financial year. Boring words yes, but exciting ones when you own a small business (that demands as much time of you as a third child triplets)! I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you who have made a purchase from the Table Tonic online store, since the virtual doors were flung open on 8th March last year. Who was my very first customer? Mrs Woog, of course! It's been a trip and a half - I've learned bucketloads. And I can still hear Mr Tonic saying: "But what if nobody buys anything?". But you did. Oodles of you did. And to know that the rainbow-hued wings of the Table Tonic have spread out so far and wide brings me the purest, deepest joy. I have some extraordinarily bright and beautiful new things in the pipeline, so as they say in the movies (or whatever), watch this space Tonic-ettes!


0 comments em “Table Tonic: Let the next chapter begin!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger