Warung Bebas

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Emails like this make it all worthwhile...

Hi Louise, I'm an avid reader of your blog and usually observe from the sidelines without commenting. After just watching 'Hungry for Change' on your recommendation, I feel compelled write you to thank you, genuinely, for inspiring me and helping me on a path to better health.

As a new mum, to a 4 month old boy, who didn't enjoy pregnancy (to put it mildly), I hadn't felt my usual light, energetic self for some time. I needed to re-focus on my diet and the effect it has on my wellbeing and your blog has opened doors to a wealth of information and change for me. I've always paid attention to your health posts, but felt too 'blah' during pregnancy to commit to anything. I've become a sponge for information on organic, raw, plant based diets and soak up all the information you have offered or referred your readers to. I sincerely thank you. To my delight, I am in pre-pregnancy clothes but more importantly, have the wonderful feeling of lightness back. I feel clean and glowing inside and out. It's taken a hell of a lot of determination and effort to form these new habits, and as I said, particularly so for a new mum who is short on time, but the benefit is tenfold. 

I also soak up your posts of design, beauty and fashion, but the health posts in particular have really struck a chord and had an enormous effect. For that I sincerely thank you. Please continue the excellent work, I am sure I'm not the first or last person you will inspire.

(Name withheld) x

0 comments em “Emails like this make it all worthwhile...”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger