Warung Bebas

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAIR-spiration: Diary of a balyage junkie

I recently skipped off to the hairdresser for some "Balyage" (another search term you can try is "Ombre hair"). You know that messy, blonde, sun-kissed look where the ends of the hair get gradually lighter? Yeah that. Below are the pics I found (thank you Google images!), liked and subsequently emailed to myself so I'd have them on my phone at the salon:


So lovely Natalia at (my local) Mana Hair (they have a great blog) worked her magic with a few different colour blonde foils, then painted the hair that was left (out of the foils) with a powder lightener - this was the result:


I am a little bit obsessed with my new hair.


And the best bit? As of last week, Mana Hair now stock my favourite "low chemical" shampoos and conditioners (and colours), by Aussie brand Original & Mineral! Happy days.



Don't forget, you can buy O&M online at Adore Beauty. The Hydrate & Conquer Shampoo is so gentle and moisturizing and the Seven Day Miracle Moisture Masque (I use it as a regular conditioner, along with The Power Base) doubles as a killer leave in conditioner!

Mana Hair is located at Suite 5, McMillian Court, 
Avalon Parade, Avalon. Phone: (02) 8919 0146.
 

0 comments em “HAIR-spiration: Diary of a balyage junkie”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger