Warung Bebas

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Byron Bay or Bali? I need your help!

On 30th November 2012, Mr Tonic and I will celebrate 10 years of marriage. I know. TEN. WHOLE. ENTIRE. YEARS. And yes, I'm expecting a telegram from the Queen. I really am. But in all seriousness, I'd actually love your help. We're hoping to go away somewhere nice for a week or two and have narrowed it down to Byron Bay or Bali (it's also Mr Tonic's birthday a few days later). We've both been to Byron and Bali. We were actually meant to have our honeymoon in Bali. Until, 5 weeks before our wedding, the Bali Bombings happened and we did a last-minute switch to the Maldives. Where it rained torrentially for 2 weeks. And no, it wasn't even the wet season. I do quite love the look of the W Hotel at Seminyak...




Have any of you stayed anywhere gorgeous lately? It's always so hard planning a getaway without any recommendations, so please leave me a comment and let me know if there is somewhere dreamy I need to know about! And PS It's a decade of marriage and a long time between holidays - we wouldn't say no to somewhere a bit... fancypants. Thanks Tonic-ettes!

0 comments em “Byron Bay or Bali? I need your help!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger