Warung Bebas

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Table Tonic Spotlight: The I Quit Sugar Cookbook is here!

Heard of Sarah Wilson? You might have - She's worn a few career hats in her time, including Editor of Cosmopolitan magazine (yes, we worked together), host of Masterchef, "Wellness Blogger" extraordinaire and more recently, quitting-sugar-ebook-guru! On Tuesday 10th April 2012, I purchased Sarah's I Quit Sugar ebook online for $15 (you are emailed a file that you then print out) in a post-Easter chocolate-coma. And it has changed the way I look at sugar (fructose/glucose, call it what you will) COMPLETELY. Second only to the chemical maze that is processed foods, Sugar is about the worst thing we can eat (and feed our children). Sugar doesn't tell our bodies when they've had enough. Quite the opposite. It makes us want more more MORE! Well. Sarah is back with another stroke of e-publishing genius with her latest offering, The I Quit Sugar Cookbook ($19). And it. Is. Beautiful.


"The I Quit Sugar Cookbook is the follow-up to I Quit Sugar: a Sweet 8-Week Program, which you can buy here. It doesn’t muck about: it features more than 108 desserts, cakes, snacks, kids’ treats and detox meals, plus a bunch of other tricks and tips and links. It will help you shop for ingredients, convert quantities and get extra detox and background information…in a click!" - Sarah Wilson


(above and below) The inside of the book looks super smashing. Hats off to the IQS team!

All images via I Quit Sugar Cookbook, shot by Marija Ivkovic.

Click to buy the I Quit Sugar Cookbook.
Click to buy I Quit Sugar: a Sweet 8-Week Program.
Click to visit Sarah Wilson's blog.

PS Sarah already shared the recipe for Bacon & Egg Cupcakes on her blog. Yum! Happy cooking, happy health and happy weekend Tonic-ettes!

0 comments em “Table Tonic Spotlight: The I Quit Sugar Cookbook is here!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger