Warung Bebas

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The next Table Tonic chapter begins!

I have a new key on my keyring Tonic-ettes. And I'm not being metaphorical! It's blue. And it opens the door to THE SOON-TO-OPEN TABLE TONIC SHOP! Yes, a real life shop!
And if you're ever on the beautiful Northern Beaches of Sydney, pop over to Avalon because that's where it is going to be - Right near two regular haunts of mine - Franks Bar and my other fave, Mark Tuckey Home!

(above) The site of the new Table Tonic retail store!

Of course I'm going to keep you all very well informed, so be sure to check back for updates. And bear with the potentially sporadic blog posts. It's full steam ahead! How I will do it all is anyone's guess, but hey - like I always say: "Better to give it a good go and find out than to die wondering". All I can say is thank heavens for Mr Tonic - my architect/engineer/painter/IT manager... And yes, the Table Tonic online store will absolutely keep going, but the retail store will have a whole bunch of extra goodies. It's going to be heaven on earth. The official address? Table Tonic, Shop 6, 20 Avalon Parade. Let the fun begin!

(above) Bunnings haul... Lots to do!

In other news, my Sister in Law is in labour as we speak!!!! What's the expression - "It never rains, it pours"...

0 comments em “The next Table Tonic chapter begins!”

Post a Comment

 

Table Tonic Copyright © 2012 Fast Loading -- Powered by Blogger